♥ Sweet Geisha ♥

"キラ" 私はあなたを愛します


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I <3 Shaiya

Yeah with IRON MAN!!!

I love Shaiya was the most exciting event I participated ever from an online game... Like taking some pictures at different places while holding a sign "I love Shaiya Alliance of Light" to be exact. Though, humiliation, doubt and fun was in my mind while taking those pictures, I still did have fun and was able to do the job. People around staring at wondering "what the heck this man is doing?" lol... Yeah! People will really wonder what I was doin'. But of course, I won't gonna do the event without having some prizes like shaiya stuffs included that I can use on the game... Prolly, Aeria Games will be doing this kind of awesome event in the future again (Well, I assume something different huh?!) and be looking forward this coming 2009... Happy Holidays!!! ^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment